Eating and playing Wing Commander...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Almost as difficult as having a girl friend and playing Wing Commander (which I am accomplishing only because I am still at college, going home in 15 days, back to the g/f... so we'll see then if I can keep up with Wing Commander and a relationship :rolleyes: ) is trying to figure out how to eat and actually play Wing Commander. I use a Gravis Black Hawk Digital joystick, and it works out pretty well. the problem is using the keyboard while holding pizza or other snack foods. Drinking pop isn't a problem, because I usually just press something like CTR-B and fire off some barrage at someone fast, then take a swig of PEPSI (well, I think its better than Coke, but you coke drinkers out there are kindda swaying my feelings of the best cola... Damn you! :) ). I don't know, anyone have any stories to share... I have yet to spill pop all over the keyboard, but my friend Bart spilled it all over his lap and mouse once. Hehehe

Thanks WildWeasel so kind. Ya think I might have actually thought of that...? I wanted to keep playing though. Remember on Seinfeld when George tried to combine Sex with several things... He could never get it so that he could watch TV and eat and have sex all at the same time. Ya got the same kindda thing here... I am trying to get the perfect Wing Commander experience, I just wanted to know what people though geeze.

Weasel has got a point... and how many diferent forms of eating while playing a game do you think there are? I doubt there's a huge amount of brilliant insight...

Very tue... but (jokingly) THERE HAS TO BE A SOLUTION! :D Ohh well, I guess the pizza will just have to wait. hehehe anyways... Anyone have any funny stories that include food and Wing Commander?

I once shot down a waffle Dralthi while making the Kessel Spice Run in 12 parsecs!

*Rimshot!*

Hehehehe Bob your funny...

"Would you like an eggo... Not even a hot pocket... We do not naw on our kitty..." -Dr. Evil

Sorry guys, but this is just stupid...

10) Please be aware of the fact that the CIC is limited in bandwidth & server space, and try to be sensible with your posts. Which is not to say that you are to be serious 100% of the time - but there are limits on "silly" posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back