Dual Model Release

Kevin Caccamo

Rear Admiral
Yes, this is a dual model release. The first model is a Strakha for Iceman's WC2 Flight Commander mod, and the second model is a Scimitar from Super Wing Commander. You are free to use them in your fan project. Textures, Normal maps, Height maps, and AO maps for both models are included in the package. I also updated the Hornet package.

Download

I like ship yards... Anytime I can pick up a jumpdrive for around 1000 credits I'm up for it...accept the you pull it you pay it type deals :) Especially when pulling out jump drives they take days to get out :)

Yes, this is a dual model release. The first model is a Strakha for Iceman's WC2 Flight Commander mod, and the second model is a Scimitar from Super Wing Commander. You are free to use them in your fan project. Textures, Normal maps, Height maps, and AO maps for both models are included in the package. I also updated the Hornet package.

Do you have pictures of these too?

Ummm... I have to make some. Don't worry, it doesn't take very long. The real hassle is when I have to save them, then upload them. Keeping track of a million files you frequently use is pretty hard. :)

Here you go. ;)

Attachments

• Scimpic1.png
    Scimpic1.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Scimpic2.png
    Scimpic2.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Strakpic1.png
    Strakpic1.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Strakpic2.png
    Strakpic2.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 65
I liked flying the Armada Banshee alot. I thought it was pretty well balanced - good weapons, shields, speed, etc. Wish we see it more often in the universe, actually.

The Armada Banshee was a very nice ship. At least we got a mention of it in Star*Soldier, along with its A-20 designation. I wouldn't count too heavily on seeing Armada-exclusive fighters in new Wing Commander games soon, but anything's possible.

Yea that would be pretty cool if Armada ships were in a newer game... If anything I wish we could have some prequals to WC

An unusual number of the Armada fighters were stated to be new designs - including the Banshee, Phantom (?!) and Wraith. Presumably we'd need a game set in the last days of the war to see them in action again...

(Maybe in the Saga fan project?)

Back