Dralthi

Death's Head

Spaceman
Is the ship in WCP a Dralthi 5? If it is a Mark 4 then what did they have in WC3/4? I really like the ship in prophecy because of those rapid fire guns, even the tachyon fires fast. The damage adds up quickly, and with those HS missiles you can really give your fellow cat ships a hard time, even the bugs later on.
This is assuming you have the cheat code...

Although there are some seven specific marks of Dralthi, they refer to the general design and not the different loadouts and such. As thus, the Dralthi in WCP is the Mark IV.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

That's what I thought in the first place but I wasn't entirely sure because they made several changes in maneuvering and weapons.

Mark 1: Pair of lasers, df missiles and a hs missile
Mark 2: Pair of mass drivers, two df and two hs missiles, better armor
Mark 3: Armada's version, frist major cahnge in shape, very fast, pair of lasers and df missiles.
Mark 4: WC3/4/P slower 430 kps, two meson, a particle, and hs missiles/ wc4 had two particles, a photon, and 4 irs/WCP used a ship with just IRs and two lasers with a tachyon, better maneuverablity and speed.
Best I can do without information on hand being away from home. Hope it helps.

Let's not forget the Dralthi from Privateer.

Class: Dralthi Kilrathi Light Fighter
Max. Velocity 400 kps
Afterburner Velocity 1000 kps
Acceleration Excellent
Max. YPR Excellent
Weapons Lasers (3) DF Missiles (3)
Armor Sides 12 cm equiv. each
Fore 15 cm equiv.
Aft 13.5 cm equiv.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Nope, it's the same fighter in WC3-WCP. It just has different guns and missiles, speed and armor/shields.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

The only Dralthi5 is me, gents.
smile.gif

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back