Dll patches

madppiper

Spaceman
Hey there...

I am Paul webmaster of trescom.org, a fan community to the 1998 game Trespasser, which is currently hosted by the gamespy network...

I just stumbled upon your great dll patches to the wing commander series and I was wondering if it were possible to do the same with Trespasser as well....

We've been trying for over 3 years now to do something similar and have been quite successful with creating our own editing tools and hacking all of the other data formats. However we've not been capable of editing any ingame graphics or such...

Well, I was hoping that one of you may understand how to 'insert' the correct jump procedures into the exe file, so that we can add extra lines of code ourselves...

Thanks for answers to come.

You could try talking directly to the people who actually make the patches. I can only think of HCl off the top of my head.

madppiper: I got your e-mail some time back, however my reply e-mail was rejected by the Gamespy server. You need to contact me through ICQ: 120903387

See ya soon.

Mario Brito

hey :)

thanks alot for the quick reply. Though i wonder why gamespy rejected your email ...

well, added you to my contacts list and I'm patiently waiting to get in touch with you

Back