Didn't know there was such a thing

The crosses were a big deal when the movie came out. A lot of wingnuts picked up there own, a nice piece for anyone who is a blade collector.

Speaking of the merchandises, does anyone have that infamous 'Pilgrim-traitor' toy that was based on a subplot of the film...which obviously was cut in the end?

Speaking of the merchandises, does anyone have that infamous 'Pilgrim-traitor' toy that was based on a subplot of the film...which obviously was cut in the end?

Yes -- they were released in the same quantities as all the other figures... so they shouldn't be too hard to find (if you want to know who the traitor is, all of that material is still present in the novelization...).

Crap, I've been waiting over a year for one of those to pop up on Ebay at that price! :(

Yeah, the crosses were delayed a bunch initially. $45 isn't a bad price. That's about what the original MSRP was quoted as. There's one or two internet knife stores advertising the cross, but I tried buying them a couple years ago with bad results. At least one didn't ever reply to my order request, and another processed the order and never did anything about it. Had to file a claim with paypal and get my money back.

I purchased mine, enjoyed it for awhile. Then my dad (who is a pastor) start toying with it and borrowing it... losing the blade and eventually the whole piece.

So sad...

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 288
Back