Delta Prime Quirk - Not game hindering but. . .

Wendy

Spaceman
Launching after talking to Taryn my in flight computer in the HUD display doesn't show the mission objectives on the right-hand-side of my screen like it has throughout the campaign. I have to scroll up to see the mission objectives in the dialogue section in the upper left corner.

well it's exploration--so if the computer just out and told you where to go it wouldn't be much of an exploration run...
it was intentional--and by this time I think (hope) players can find it

hellcatv said:
well it's exploration--so if the computer just out and told you where to go it wouldn't be much of an exploration run...
it was intentional--and by this time I think (hope) players can find it

According to the game dialogue, at least in MY original, the map is suppoded to be in my computer by virtue of the map contained in/on teh two halves of the artefact. That map and the co-ordinates were suppposed to be programmed in by the prof with an attitude.

ALSO,

When I was shooting up the guy in Beta, First I hear him. Then as I shoot him I got a woman, My poor ship! I'll have to sell it for scrap! Should be Male. I've run this scenario several times now and each time it's female. Should be male

One of the things that's always bugged me about this particular set of missions is fuel. Why doesn't he complain about it?

Aside from being so very short, sweet, and unexpected, almost like a rush, my head is still swimming how fast it hit, I reached the end of the admiral's campaign. One two three, I didn't even lose a layer of shielding until I walked up and over a broadsword that jumped in front of me. Killed him with one burst of guns and my shields.

I felt cheated. The drone was there and gone before I had a chance to really fight it. Though I do need to say, there was no killing it at the other site. Love the art, by the way. As for the fighter, I almost wish it would have teleported me with it, it looked soooooooo khuele, but I never got a good look at it. Again, it was there and gone before I had a chance to appreciate it.

Darn I feel so. . .empty after all that hard work leading up to it.

Never did work out that 4 gun gig. I tried it nine ways to sunday, too. Maybe I'm not inventive enough.

hellcatv said:
hmm what do you mean? the drone was easy to kill? it should have proven to be quite challenging

Well, the fighter showed up as teh fleet gathered.
Boosted my gun.
I joined the fray, skirting the Paradigm and shooting the guns on my Centurion and ramming a broadsword in the process. I finished getting around the broadsword and three shots at about 2K and the drone was gone and congratulatory music was playing. My head is STILL swimming it happend so fast

I can change my gun loadout and try it again, but three plasma and the boosted stel gun, hell, it disappeared so fast it was as if the drone was flying a Talon

While I'm thinking about it. . .

I first changed base to Base
That didn't work
So I changed the location to 0, 0, 0
THAT worked.

Well, with p9d it was considerably different. I had to work at it and dodge into the paradigm twice for repairs before I could finish the scene. Wonder why it was so easy last time?

Back