Crazy Atlanta

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8347518/
Nursing home love triangle ends in homicide
Scorned great-grandmother, 78, blows away 85-year-old ex-lover

ATLANTA - Furious that their romance was ending, a 78-year-old great-grandmother shot her 85-year-old ex-beau to death as he read the newspaper in a senior citizens home, police said.

“I did it and I’d do it again!” Lena Driskell yelled to officers who arrived at the home June 10, according to testimony. Police said she was wearing a bathrobe and slippers, waving an antique handgun with her finger still on the trigger.

I wish Dragoncon had a rotating venue.

not everything in Atlanta is bad. im sure if you'd looked hard enough in any city you'd find something just as bad as you would around here.

Shipgate said:
City? I thought you guys were just an airport.

Oh no, there's many miles of slums surrounding the airport. Eventually you get to a huge downtown core full of parking lots and homeless people.

dc2004dayfour20t.jpg

dc2004dayfour21t.jpg

dc2004dayzero34t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe, that guy in the wheelchair was great. He spent ages sat in front of a huge truck yelling at the driver for blocking the dropped kerb. I think if a fight kicked off the truck would have won though.

those top two pictures really don't show Atlanta very well :( the area around Georgia State University's nice and that's in Atlanta. there're other nice areas too

Been thorugh Atlanta. I know a lot of people from that area. Atlanta does have high crime rate, like Dallas. Atlanta kinda reminds me of Houston or Dallas. It has a nice skyline for a city its size. I have heard Atlanta has a strong street racing scene, like in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, and Miami.

Back