Confederation spacecraft designations.

Only thing that comes to mind as to why the Hellcat and Longbow were in WCA aside from the producers feeling that the wc3 ships looked cooler and thought maybe the "kids" wanted to see them.

This is how rumors get started. :) It doesn't really make sense - the Wing Commander III and IV ships are all fun cameos, with the possible exception of the Hellcat (since it opens the series.) You see the Avenger, Longbow, Arrow, etc. for a few frames each...

Rather, the show should be praised for being the rare mass media spinoff that actually did go all the way back to the less familiar original game and use its ships.

Who the hell is the chick on your Avatar LOAF? If it's you damn, your alot hotter then I pictured. Then again the only pic I've seen of you is with a flight helmet and a bandage over your eye so it could be....

Who the hell is the chick on your Avatar LOAF? If it's you damn, your alot hotter then I pictured. Then again the only pic I've seen of you is with a flight helmet and a bandage over your eye so it could be....

LMAO... it's what happens when an eel gets kissed by a prince.

Considering how many pictures of LOAF you can find on wcnews.com it is quite easy to know that that woman is not him.

Was joke.... ha ha....
Who is the pic of though?

Man, this thread got boring.

The picture is of Bones, from the hit (?) FOX TV series Bones. She plays a bone doctor named Bones who solves bone-related crimes using only human bones. I have never actually seen it.

It's the counterpart to Trelane's avatar, which is part of a joke from several months ago.

Ah. Never heard of or even seen the show... At first I thought it was that chic from Farscape when she had the santa hat on but when she took it off she got even unglyer. Question answered....

Back