Confederation and Empire (August 11, 2011)

I always thought the logo was a representation of the assembled clans, with each glyph representing a single major clan - makes sense that it changed after the imperial family were killed when Kilrah went up. Weird though, WCPedia lists the Assembly of Clans as being post Kilrah-destruction, but I'm sure I read that definition in Claw Marks (which technically was printed before in game continuity yes?). Though I usually defer to the wisdom of WCPedia, can't help but think this might be an oversight...

Would we interpret this as a symbol of the Kilrathi Empire following the war, then?

I don't know--I believe it appears next to the story of first contact between Confed and the Kilrathi in the guide.

Weird though, WCPedia lists the Assembly of Clans as being post Kilrah-destruction, but I'm sure I read that definition in Claw Marks (which technically was printed before in game continuity yes?). Though I usually defer to the wisdom of WCPedia, can't help but think this might be an oversight...

I think the Prophecy material is the only place the Assembly of Clans is mentioned. IIRC, Claw Marks actually predates the idea of Kilrathi having clans at all... it wasn't until Super Wing Commander that they went back and added clan names for the various aces (I remember being SO excited when we learned those!)

Back