Concordia's Bad Day

Klavs81

Rear Admiral
Just playing, enjoy!

Attachments

• ConcordiaStruggle.jpg
    ConcordiaStruggle.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 518
Klavs is back and he brings us a nice render.

PS: Do I see fire inside the hangarbay? It seams that the old girl has been hit realy badly then.

Beautiful render Klavs81. Your Concordia just became my desktop background for the day. Thanks!

Extremely awesome render, congratulations!

Actually, fire in the Concordia's launch bays was pretty common in WC2. ;)

It is indeed, a Tuesday. :D

Thanks everybody, I tried to make her a little more GREEN, as well.

Here's a resizing for all your normally aspected desktops:

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 280
Somehow, I just can't resist beating up on the old girl just a little bit more.

Here she is, falling into Vespus' gravity well, crew fighting valiantly to save her all the way down...

Attachments

• Vespus.jpg
    Vespus.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 465
Any chance of getting these in 2560x1600 res? it's hard to find decent wallpaper for a 30" dell lcd and I'd love to have some WC themed stuff.

The images gets me into a very sad mood. Still a little thing that might be good is debries braking away from the hull or maybe some escape pods?
Also I agree that a higher res image would be nice. Maybe not that big but lets say 1024x786 at least?

I think the Connie should be a bit more aflame in her final dive. Not burning from bow to stern but certainly looking like she went down with more of a fight.

Otherwise these images are really fantastic.

I think the Connie should be a bit more aflame in her final dive. Not burning from bow to stern but certainly looking like she went down with more of a fight.

I think the second one is perfect the way it is. She's blazing away on the inside from some lucky solid hit, but the outside isn't because it's outer space.

Is there a larger version available?

Darkmage, here's the best I could manage with your desktop size.

As for the second image, I made it postcard size on purpose, it was 4 in the morning, I couldn't sleep, and I just wanted to make a small image, doesn't get any bigger, sorry!

Attachments

• 2560.jpg
    2560.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 227
I think the second one is perfect the way it is. She's blazing away on the inside from some lucky solid hit, but the outside isn't because it's outer space.

I still think there would be more external damage, perhaps some holes in the hull or something. Connie wouldn't go down without taking a real beating.

Back