Clones

Kain

Spaceman
did ConFed ever mess around with cloneing?
maybe Blair could return as a clone
redface.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody messed around with cloning. And he hung himself afterwards. Apparently, Confed wasn't too happy with him...

Indeed, at least the majority anyway. Was it really cloning though, I mean I thought maybe it was more genetic manipulation. Taking a template and altering existing DNA which in turn would recode DNA throughout the body over time. Tolwyn probably wasn't even a Vice Admiral when most of the Black Lancers were kids.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

Dunno, but the idea of cloning Blair is almost as stupid as Cmdr_X's idea of bringing him back with time travel.

I must have been absent at that time (wc vacation) I got some mixed messages, Q you said I would only get the Terran vehicles but you said elsewhere I would get the WC1 stats. Those numbers have helped a lot, but I would like the stats so I can fixate on getting better pics, thus finishing the WC section so I can work on the Worms and other sections, especially jokes, which I am really falling behind on.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP

I've just mailed you the next batch of stats DH, including everything you could possibly want to know about the Hhriss
smile.gif
. "Enjoy them... but think about them."

The Black Lances did use the DNA from Blair. It was on the WC4 novel.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

The problem with a clone of Blair is it wouldn't be Blair. Sure it would look like him but the mind wouldn't be regenerated as the original Blair's was so he could turn out like Maniac or even worse Casey!

It's just not that simple, you need to encode memory engrams in the neurons. Besides, if they had another Blair, he wouldn't even serve the Black Lance because of values. The novel says they used a part of his DNA to enhance the Black Lancers if I'm not mistaken.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP

D'oh. I have said toywyn didn't clone in the Black Lance, although he may have since he started his program secretlly, but any product of which wouldn't really be part of the GE we know, and they would be too young to serve the BL.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP

The novel says they used a part of his DNA to enhance the Black Lancers if I'm not mistaken.
Blair's DNA was one of the templates they used for the GE about 20 years before WC4.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 13, 2000).]

It sure as hell beats arguing.
smile.gif

YAY! 10,000 posts on the general board!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 13, 2000).]

Hey EW, your site has spontaneously combusted, maybe it's from all the hot air vented by it's creator. AHAHA.
smile.gif

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP

Actualy, the link in my profile is wrong. My site is still in development and I won't post the address untill I have some stuff finished.

And right now my WC site is on hold, since I want to finish my SL site before the game is released.

Back