Civilian Pilots

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
Although I have yet to actually beat the game due to the damn bug I'm experiencing during the Broadsword mission, I must say so far I love the game. The way you guys made the story line in the last chapter and the character development is awesome. It made you actually feel for the characters. I am not ashamed (much) to admit that when I was watching
all those civilian ships getting shot down trying to help you during said Broadsword mission, I actually had a tear in my eye. especially when Bradshaw was like, "Those poor bastards are getting slaughtered!" So congrats on that one! Although... I would like to know what takes Tango wing so long to lock on! In less then a minute, all of the Kamekhs are dead, two minutes later I've killed at least ten fighters and most of the turrets on the snakier, yet still not a torp to be seen.

No afterburners...remember they have to get behind the Snakier to launch at the engines.

Also make sure to ask the civvies how they are doing...they have some great replies

Hey man, what's this blinking red thing mean, man? Oh, crap...

Two things I didn't really like.
1) Everyone looked the same!! (the civilians)
2) Kinda creepy how they seemed like they didn't care they were about to die...

I'm not far into Ep5 yet, but - Broadsword mission? As in, I'll get to fly a Broadsword in game?? That would be awesome. Can somebody confirm that? I don't mind that one little detail being spoiled for me.

I can confirm you do not fly the Broadsword. They are too large to fit on a Wake-Class CVE. But there are Broadswords in Ep5...you just don't fly them

I can confirm you do not fly the Broadsword. They are too large to fit on a Wake-Class CVE. But there are Broadswords in Ep5...you just don't fly them

Oddly, the Normandy seems to carry at least one Broadsword in Fleet Action. It blows up one of the Kilrathi cruisers that is attacking the carriers just after the intel about the Hakagas is received. (I happened to notice that while working on a new Broadsword article for the Ships Section earlier today.)

Oddly, the Normandy seems to carry at least one Broadsword in Fleet Action. It blows up one of the Kilrathi cruisers that is attacking the carriers just after the intel about the Hakagas is received. (I happened to notice that while working on a new Broadsword article for the Ships Section earlier today.)

Well I guess in that case I should have gone a bit further and said "Broadswords take up too much room to be used..." instead of being too large. If I'm remembering correctly doesn't Bear talk about that being the reason for not seeing them.

Back