Jibbo

Rear Admiral
We are ready to accepty orders for the CIC polo shirts. Prices are as follows:

For USA/Canada

Shirt + CIC pen + shipping = $20 US
Customized Shirt + CIC pen +shipping = $25 US

For sizes XXL and XXXL add $2 US
For shipping outside of the US/CANADA add $5 US

Want more Pens? Add two pens for $1 US more.

What is a Customized Shirt? For the next little while, you can have a customized name embroidered onto the sleeve of the shirt for a few extra dollars. This can be your name, a call sign, rank, etc. We must do this at the time of the order, so once the shirts are completed we can't accept any more custom orders.

IF YOU WANT A CUSTOMIZED SHIRT, YOU MUST ORDER AND SEND PAYMENT BEFORE FRIDAY FEBRUARY 20th, 2004.

How do I order a shirt?

Send the following information to jibbo@wcnews.com

Name:
e-mail:
Address:
Shirt Size(s):
Quantity(s):

Custom name (leave blank if you don't want one):
Additional Pens (leave blank if you don't want any more):

How do I pay for this?

Once your order has been received, you will receive payment details via e-mail. Payment will be preferrably by Paypal. Bid Pay, US Money orders, US Cash are acceptable, but obviously take longer. All payment in USD.

Please post or e-mail any additional questions.

Your order was received... it's just been a busy past couple days. You should have something in the mail by the end of the week :)

Same here! I sent my order info last week and still havent gotten a reply.

A few last minute things:

The Custom/Pre-order Deadline has been extended till MONDAY Feb 23rd.

Even if you don't want a custom shirt, pre-ordering guarentees a shirt in your size. We will only be ordering limited quantities of the smaller and largest sizes.

Thanks.

(oh, and payment doesn't have to be sent before the deadline. You just need to contact me before then so I can send you the payment details.)

Do you ever planning ordering these again? I missed out on this because I just joined this message board.

We're still waiting to hear back from our supplier to finalize the order. Provided you e-mail me and order ASAP, I can sneak a custom order in.

My e-mail jinkazama3947@yahoo.com, but the problem is that I don't have the money on me at the moment, but I guarantee I'd have it before the end of March. Probably too long for what you were hoping...

Jibbo said:
We're still waiting to hear back from our supplier to finalize the order. Provided you e-mail me and order ASAP, I can sneak a custom order in.

Sorry folks, I don't mean to double post...

Jibbo, I tried to get your e-mail address or even PM you, but I can't get your address from your user information, and for some reason it says that I don't have the ability to send you a PM.

So as soon as you read this, please fire off an e-mail to jinkazama3947@yahoo.com

I am more than willing to buy a custom shirt (the one with the callsign on the sleeve), but payment will have to come after March 15th, since that's when I come back from spring break and have the money.

Jacob said:
Jibbo, I tried to get your e-mail address or even PM you, but I can't get your address from your user information, and for some reason it says that I don't have the ability to send you a PM.

Please Read the VERY FIRST post for ordering instructions.

I feel very, very stupid all of a sudden...

But is it okay with you that my payment for a custom shirt won't be until after March 15th?

Any update on those shirtst yet? Also, my e-mail address has changed to tannim@spamcop.net

Luckily my other account is still active, so I received the note in the mail a while back about shirts being delayed.

I have an idea

You should make some cool gray and black ringer tees that say Wing Commander in small print on the front side with nothing on the back. You know the shirt would be dark gray and then the the black part would be around the neck and arm holes. Now that's a shirt I'd like to see!

Back