Chris Roberts middle name

dotty74

Spaceman
G'day ppl Im thinking of having few friends over for a games trivia night and i know one of them is a WC freak.. thinks he know everything about it so i thought "whats chris roberts middle name " would be a great question ,but after scouring web i cant find anything on it.. if he does have one that is.. Any info on this would be great
thanks
Dotty74
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Twister... should be interesting if any one gets it...
smile.gif

Should be interesting if anyone DOESN'T get it.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

"Maverick" isn't exactly a middle name. I think dotty was looking for something along the lines of Bob or Micheal ... I mean, I don't put ??? "steampunk" ??? in my passport or ID ...
smile.gif

Though I wish I could use Quarto as my middle name.
biggrin.gif

i know Maverick isn't his REAL middle name, but since we don't know it (Hello! it could very well be possible that he doesn't have one, i don't have one) let's just use his nickname/callsign

Hmmm... I wonder if my parents will let me change my middle moniker to Dralthi5. I like it better than "Adam."
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

...You don't even want to hear my middle name...
Anyways, Chris Roberts has no middle name (I scoured around the net, and couldn't find it myself). Try a different question, more game based (or better yet, based on the movie; I bet he knows less about the movie than he does about the game).
Try that... and you'd be playing "I spy' for the rest of the evening.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Assistant Game Master - Chief of Public Relations
BlackLance HQ
"Every truth has three sides."

I dunno, Im sure he has one though, just probably one hes not proud of like Chris Delila Roberts or something to that effect.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Twister said:
Christopher "Maverick" Roberts
smile.gif

Took a while to find this string. No I don't have the answer, but Twister, in a way, you were partly right. On the documentation for Secret Missions 2, which I dug out the other day because someone had a question about it, I looked at the credits and under programming, he listed himself as Col. Chris "Maverick" Roberts. Not sure if he did that anywhere else, I do know it isn't in the SM1 credits. The only other clalsign that made it into the games from this list was one of the Beta Testers who called himself "Primate"

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited July 13, 2000).]

Roberts uses the nickname Maverick for everything.. And the original poster didn't want to know his middle name for a party.. there was a magazine that asked that question in a contest recently..

So, what's the answer?

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Oh my God! He's gone psycho! Run, Twister, run! He'll kill us all!
headshot.gif

smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited July 15, 2000).]

Rider said:
Dont worry I'll destroy you before bugs come to target you heheh
smile.gif

what? kill me? impossiblem besides, kill dotty74, that would make more sence wouldn't you think...

Back