Chris Roberts audio interview

G Man

Rear Admiral
I'm trying to find a Chris Roberts audio interview that I listened to earlier this year (in the spring) but I can't seem to find it in the news archives. One thing I remember him saying - referring to Roger Ebert criticising the WC movie saying there's no sound in space: "Well, duh! I know that! And you know what, the space fights in Star Wars wouldn't happen like that in reality either, you'd just have two black spheres 100,000 miles apart and the whole thing would be controlled by computers, but that wouldn't make an entertaining movie"

I'm trying to find a Chris Roberts audio interview that I listened to earlier this year (in the spring) but I can't seem to find it in the news archives. One thing I remember him saying - referring to Roger Ebert criticising the WC movie saying there's no sound in space: "Well, duh! I know that! And you know what, the space fights in Star Wars wouldn't happen like that in reality either, you'd just have two black spheres 100,000 miles apart and the whole thing would be controlled by computers, but that wouldn't make an entertaining movie"

I don't remember any specific audio interview like that but it does sound like some of the comments he's made in various Star Citizen videos such as in his answers to questions in "10 4 the Chairman" and so on. I know there used to be fan transcriptions of most of the videos and you might be able to search it in their archives.

Back