Cats in WC Movie?

Hobbes looks like a pirat in WC2.
smile.gif
The WC3 & 4 Kilrathi look much better.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.
http://www.sballiance.com/cgi-bin/UBBCGI/Ultimate.cgi
Try it. What could it hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Kilrathi costumes and masks? Definitely WC3. Melek (in WC4) looked somehow...hmmm...artificial.

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

That's probly because WC3 was um, darker, Think about it. All of the cuciens in WC3 were dully lit were as in WC4 you see Melek in good light so he he doesn't look a good. I read somewhere that people thought of the Kilrathi of WC3 & WC4 as "pissed off mupets." It's funny if you think about it. Just try to picture Kermit flying a Dralthi, trying to vape your @ss.
smile.gif
Or Miss Piggy shouting porfanity over the com as you blow her cruiser away.
biggrin.gif
But overall they weren't bad at all for a game. Personally I hould have liked to see the 'furball' in the movie.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.
http://www.sballiance.com/cgi-bin/UBBCGI/Ultimate.cgi
Try it. What could it hurt.

The battle cry of the Fozzie the Bear Wing:

" Wakka! Wakka!"

------------------
Doing the bull dance. Feeling the flow.

Only Hobbes in my opinion, they realy made him look like a tiger while the other Cats did have something alien in them.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

How do you think the Firekkans would look if they were worked into a live action Wing Commander product? (And don't say, 'like birds.'
smile.gif
)

------------------

Of coures they would look like birds, what else would they be? I would realy like to see some Firekanns in the next SP games, and I want Kilrathi as wingman.
smile.gif

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

What I mean is that do you think they could pull it off and make it look good?

And you have had Kilrathi on your wing already.
wink.gif

------------------

Yes I think they could do it, unles EA would cut the budget again.

True we had them on are wing, but never as wingman. And what I mean is have some Kilrathi walk around the Midway, have one of the major characters be a Kilrathi, you could even fly some Cat fighters. (I love the Vaktoh, or the heavy version of the Strakha)

------------------

It would probibly be easier now to do Firekkans and Kats, it is now possible to do CGI much cheaper that 4 years ago. This would let you insert the characters into the scenes (even easier when the scenes are shot on a blue screen...)I think it would look pretty cool.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Not to mention we could see marines fighting the bugs on a captured capship or space station.

------------------

now that would be cool. It'll never hapen though. As much as it hurts me to say it, Wing Commander's future is looking a little bit unstable to me. I'd look forward to Wing Commander online and maybe even pay $10 a month but I can't say I'm looking forward to Privateer online. I don't like the privateer engine,

Um, they wouldn't be using the same engine as the one from Privateer 1 or 2, they would be using a completely new engine. Also the gameplay would probibly be slightly different from all the other wing commander games to allow it to play fairly for all sides... (No more taking on 5 guys at once... unless they're newbies
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I know they'd use a completely different engine but I just don't like the damage display screen. I love everything about the WC engine i just don't like the Privateer engine, its style. Its too much like Star Wars: Tie Fighter.. IMHO

Back