Can you help me out?

15th Rampage

Spaceman
I wanted to know is you can help me out with some sound FX, or at least gide me of how to extras sound from the Wing Commander Games

If you are seriously wanting somebody to help you out, then you can at least try to do something about your grammar. It'll show people how serious you are.

Hey man

Sound fx can be hard, I haven't extracted any of them except for 2 or 3 gun sounds... for this your best option is probably to download HCl's audio tools and convert sound files from WC3/4/P yourself.

I can help you with some capship graphics though... It will take some time, but I can do it after I have a little more free time. Email me a list of ships you need or something like that, and I will work on it when I have the time.

If you have WCKS, you can swipe sounds from WC1 and 2 (many of which were imported from WC3, such as the cloaking sound)

psych said:
If you are seriously wanting somebody to help you out, then you can at least try to do something about your grammar. It'll show people how serious you are.

How many times do I have to said that I'm not a native English Speaker, try to write in my lenguage and see if is EZ.

english is not that ez, you write totally diferente from the way you read it, and a lof of stuff are in backwards form my lenguage (SPanish).

I dont want to start a fight or someting but plz STOP BUGGING ME FOR MY GRAMMA. I'm trying my best Ok

15th Rampage said:
How many times do I have to said that I'm not a native English Speaker, try to write in my lenguage and see if is EZ.

english is not that ez, you write totally diferente from the way you read it, and a lof of stuff are in backwards form my lenguage (SPanish).

I dont want to start a fight or someting but plz STOP BUGGING ME FOR MY GRAMMA. I'm trying my best Ok

If you can look at my tone of voice on my last post, you might notice I was being tolerant and had no intent of hostility.

Back