Can this guy be truested(WC4, Dual side DVD)!

What I'm confused about is I know there is a WC4 on DVD. Whether or not it's double sided(?) I don't know. But why would he boast about it being that way if you can get others that have the whole game on just one side of the DVD?

There's two WCIV DVDs, the double sided one is the one you want. The double sided one has all the high resolution videos, the single sided one is just a shovel-ware type deal of all six CDs.

Everything sounds right and they have a very positive feedback number. I'd trust it.

I bought my double sided WCIV DVD from this person Valentinez, and it works like a charm in Win XP on a LG DVD drive, thanks to gulikoza's patch, which can be found in the tech foruns.

Edfilho said:
I bought my double sided WCIV DVD from this person Valentinez, and it works like a charm in Win XP on a LG DVD drive, thanks to gulikoza's patch, which can be found in the tech foruns.

Yup same thign here. I bought the 2 sided WC4 dvd from Valentinez. The person had a lot fo copies to sell. It worked really well using the available patched. I guess I got lucky because I did not realise the 2 sided DVD had killer video quality. Hell WC4 is better than Prophecy.

I believe these 2 sided DVDs came as part of a package with a sound card. the pacth makes it so it works with any sound card.

As for ebay if someone has a really good rating go for just as long as you knwo what you are getting. You can't hold the seller responsible if you can't get the game to work. A tip: look for all of the negative reviews a user has. A good seller will have none or very few and you can usually tell if the buyer was just being pissy or if there was a real problem.

BTW, it wasn't bundled with a sound card, it was sold with a DVD-ROM drive and a decoder board. So it was designed to work with THAT particular creative decoder card, which made it unplayable on other setups until the patch.

It's amazing that it's playable at all. A lot of the problems can be worked through.

Edfilho said:
BTW, it wasn't bundled with a sound card, it was sold with a DVD-ROM drive and a decoder board. So it was designed to work with THAT particular creative decoder card, which made it unplayable on other setups until the patch.

Yep, the Creative Labs Encore PC-DVD player. I bought one (still using it) but mine came with no WC DVD. I've still got the decoder board but I removed it years ago in favor of using software to do basically the same thing.

I too purchased the DVD from this seller. I was sent two that were bad, but the third was fine. This seller could have just told me to go pile sand over a $10-$15 transaction but she didn't. She did what it took to correct the problem. You should trust her. :D

i bought that package bundle years ago, a 2x dvd-player with hardware decoder, i didn't really notice the wc4 bundled option till i opened the box. and yes, the movies are far superior to prophecy, unfortunately, the game engine engine isn't.

She lists them periodically. Any ebay seller can be contacted by clicking their link at the auction page.

It appears that I need to register to make ask a question. However to register I need to give them a credit card number or my company email. So I give my company email BUT they still ask for a credit card number! GRRRR

Valentinez can be trusted in any way possible.

She sent me a copy to germany, some files were corrupted so I sent her a short note. 5 days later I received a new copy via postal service. A+ Service even for us europeans ;)

yep, valentinez is great.

my copy worked like a charm once the patch nd an appropriate mpeg player was installed. no problems at all, amazing FMV.

Back