Can I dump the Artefact now?

Wendy

Spaceman
Im finished the Privateer campaigns. Can I dump those miserable artefacts now? Maybe after getting the guns they can be left behind on the Derilict Base? Or taken away when you have the conversation with the fighter? Part of the deal?

Just as the deal is cut have the screen flash, Steltek Gun Boosted and Artifacts removed from cargo inventory.

Shipgate said:
How could you not want to hang on to those alien artifacts?

They're extra space in my limited cargo hold. I'd love it if I had the hidden cargo area like the original game but I don't.
@ hellcatv
To be honest, Cat, I can't remember!

Little help anyone! WHat happened with the artefacts in the old game? Did you keep them, sell them or trade them and the map they made for the boosted gun?

Wendy said:
Little help anyone! WHat happened with the artefacts in the old game? Did you keep them, sell them or trade them and the map they made for the boosted gun?

I think what happened was that when you landed after destroyin the drone it mysteriously dissappears.........or maybe you keep it, I'll check

I think it stays in your hold until the beginning of Righteous Fire. Could be feasable to say that it gets stolen with the Steltek Gun.

Back