Calling all privateers

Originally posted by TC
Wow... when you try to be a smart-ass it helps to be right about it...

Actually, 'ben' is a more accurate transliteration than 'bin', just as Usama is a more accurate transliteration than Osama, although Ousama would probably be better. Either way, it's just a transliteration, and it's always up for a degree of debate. While we're on the subject, though, 'bin' or 'ben' shouldn't be capitalized.

Cursed CNN! Leading me to believe that Osama bin Laden was spelled like that! I figured he was talking about a certain Benjamin Laden. Ol' buddy of mine, hehe.

Oh, and by the way, how do YOU know so much about it TC? How do we know you're not one of them! Yeah, I can see it clearly now, terrorists attack by means of WC chat zone.....

Originally posted by RiotAct218
Cursed CNN! Leading me to believe that Osama bin Laden was spelled like that! I figured he was talking about a certain Benjamin Laden. Ol' buddy of mine, hehe.

Oh, and by the way, how do YOU know so much about it TC? How do we know you're not one of them! Yeah, I can see it clearly now, terrorists attack by means of WC chat zone.....

-Hands Riot his medication-

How old are you Riot ?

Why do you have the need of being very stupid?

I think that the stupid thing to do would be to call me stupid. I'm just trying to have a little fun, isn't that what the CZ is here for?

Top Secret file: Why does Osama hates the USA?

Click below for the real explanation for Osama´s hatred towards the USA. This extraordinary footage was shot by a Brazilian undercover Federal Agent in Natal, Brazil, where Osama was spending vacation:

http://wm.globo.com/webmedia/window...&path=/video/2002/pgm/242/cafofo1.wmv&ext.asx

According to the FBI´s "most wanted terrorists", Osama´s aliases are: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director

Back