BSG seasons 60-70% off!

Gimpy

2nd Lieutenant
In case any one has put off buying BSG on DVD (such as myself), Amazon is running a crazy sale on all seasons currently. I just purchased 1, 2.0, 2.5, 3, 4, and 4.5 for about $120 with shipping :eek:. Even the complete box is going for 50% off, not trying to pitch it but it's a helluva bargain.

It's value is subjective. You couldn't pay me to own it.

It's value is subjective. You couldn't pay me to own it.

:p
Well that is true, here they decided not to broadcast after the first season(The series second and third seasons were on store shelves overhere already anyway, and now in the bargain bin), because the ratings were only reasonable for the few parts. I was not quite fond of the side-story and drama, and the plot consisting of a bunch people whispering to each other in the dark with odd camera angles, while what you wanted to see were some guys blowing evil spacerobots to bits and comrading, drinking and gambling afterwards in the mess hall. The Series Finale was great however(and no, not the aftermath-remake that viewed it from the Cylon side of the conflict.

I do not expect the re-imagened "V" to do much better, and the re-imagened Knightrider was cancelled last summer i believe, as was the Bionic Woman.

Daybreak pt II was a great episode, except for tying of up of lose ends. Another great one is Exodus pt 2, it was a shame to see the Pegasus sacrificed.

Back