Broadsword Prototype

Or Academy's... or, for that matter, Privateer (which has a rounded Broadsword). Line them up, though, and you have a fairly visible development progression.

(For that matter, compare the Model 299 to the B-17G or H...)

There's one thing from the B-17 series that Im not seeing here... the defensive armaments... B-17s were a gradual change from pansy to a gun out of every hole in the craft's skin, while here isnt there "nothing" to "6 neutron guns throwing Death Itself everywhere" in just a variant, maybe 2?

I think the most important change in armament was the addition of gun crews - the A, B and C variants of the Broadsword had computer operated turrets, which were an only a minor deterrent. The D and E versions carry full gun crews, which are much more effective than computers.

Is there any comparison chart between the Broadsword and the Hornet?, maybe you can help me with that Loaf, I actually need a Size comparison

Depends :). Where does the 20 meters stop and start? If it starts at the gun tips (unlikely) and ends at the engines (unlikely) it'll be different than tip of the fuselage to the tip of the back stabilizer fins (my personal pick). Judging by a quick look, I'd say 24-26 meters.

C-ya

Back