Broadsword Prototype

15th Rampage

Spaceman
Broadsword Prototipe

I just wonder wew did the Broadsword inter in servid, and the story of that ship, is there any prototype of it?

The first Broadsword variant, the CF-131 Broadsword, entered service in 2632 as part of the Confederation's First Grand Fleet. I'm sure there was a prototype of some sort... but we've never seen anything about it.

That's the WCM Broadsword :p The last varient of it prior to the movie was in '48, I think.

Yup, the movie Broadsword is (IIRC) the second variant produced. CF-131B, I suppose (A-17B, by renumbering).

It's interesting that the development of the Broadsword follows very closely the development of its historical numbersake, the B-17 Flying Fortress.

They're versions of the same bomber. The Broadsword in WC2 is the A-17D, which would be the fourth major revision.

A-17A Broadsword - pre-Movie
A-17B Broadsword - Movie
A-17C Broadsword - WCA
A-17D Broadsword - WC2

... and then the upgrade mentioned in Fleet Action probably makes for an A-17E.

If any, the E... although the ones you specifically see in Privateer may be enhanced versions for patrols (which are mentioned in the WC4 novel). In which case it might get a special designation.

Wing Commander Movie is Pre Wc1, post Wc1 or parallel, Im asking this stuff coause I dont what to make a mess in the WC time Line in Battle Stations

cool then... I can make the part where you have to get destroy a the WC2 Broadsword Protototy Stoled by the Kilrathi, (Level 3)

on wish episode of academy the Broadsword appear

From the title of this thread, to some of the words in the posts within, some of the misspellings are so bad it's depressing. :(

Broadswords show up in nearly every episode. They play fairly important roles in "The Most Delicate Instrument", "Chain of Command", "Expendable", "Walking Wounded", "The Price of Victory" and "Glory of Sivar".

overmortal said:
From the title of this thread, to some of the words in the posts within, some of the misspellings are so bad it's depressing. :(

well take so anti depressing pills then...... sorry that by spelling is bad

Back