Bloodfang? Please?

That´s one great fighter. Eder, perhaps you could consider adding the Bloodfang to the sim instead of the Errant, since it is a unique Kilrathi fighter. I´m sure everyone would be pleased if you made that exception and include just that one Kilrathi ship. The Errant isn´t as appealing as the Bloodfang, don´t you think?

I agree, the Errant is nowhere as appealing... but the reason I prefer the Errant is because it's already half done :) If I have to come up with a new ship from scratch to fill the last sim slot, my favourite is still not the Bloodfang: I'd rather use the Wraith for this... then if I ever go crazy and replace the Tarsus and Talon with the Scimitar and Rapier II-A, we'd have all Confed fighters from WC1/2/Priv, plus a Gladius thrown in for good measure :p

F-44G Rapier!
:D

Attachments

• F44G_Rapier.jpg
    F44G_Rapier.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 106
Cappin',
Are those shots your posting (Rapier, Ralatha, etc) models you take images of or just images you have?

C-ya

Thank you Capt. Johny

That bloodfang is REALLY a sight for sore eyes.

On the other hand...

I always knew that there were Kilrathi in Ultimas (Just never found out where!)

I know that in WCP, typing the alswantsmoreships opened up the possibility of flying Kilrathi and Alien ships. Could this be done so that flying the Bloodfang would be possible? Or is this how you have 14 ships in the sims now?

That's how we have 14 ships in the sim now (it'd be pretty cool if it wasn't, though... then we could have 28 ships :p)

They were both very good, I really like them both. However, the WC2 Bloodfang looks more like a heavy fighter. The WC3 one fits in extremely well with the WC3 Kilralthi ships, but the WC2 Bloodfang looks more like the type of fighter it is.

But even though it's labeled as a heavy, it's more of a Medium. The Heavy Excalibur has 4 Tachyon and 2 Ion/Reaper. Also a total of 12 Missiles. Thrakath's toy has 2 less Guns and 3 less missiles, with slightly greater YPR. It's biggest distinguishing factor would be the power of the shielding at the rear- funny, it still didn't stand up to 3 salvos when I took him down a few hours ago =). Plus, that Red on the Wingtips is a feature that is just TOO cool.

I dunno - the guns it has seem pretty heavy to me.

Either way, both are very good designs, but the WC2 one deffinately fits in better with the Kilralthi ships we're using in Standoff.

BTW - anyone have the explination for the two designs of the same ship? Not to mention how we killed Thrakath several times? (or so it seems). It's been a long time since I played through WC2, but I remember dogfighting and killing him in that, and again in WC3.

Also, what are the stats on the WC2 Bloodfang? They're not listed in the ships database.

Back