Blair in WC: Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorback

Spaceman
Did he die at the end or did the tower fall through? I just finished the game again tonight and I looked really close, but couldn't see anything falling through, making it appear as if he died. Anyone know?

Thanks.

Well let's not accuse him of being an imposter until we hear his side. He may have just liked the name and saw it was already used so he added a period.

Well I think the fact that he is trapped on the jump facility as it collapses and explodes, coupled with the fact that he doesn't show up again at all afterward is pretty powerful proof of that.

Here is an idea, maybe as the rift was ripping apart Blair got caught by a distortion that took them to an unknown area in the Universe. Or maybe he managed to escape, but fell into the Alien's galaxy. There are several more too, but they get even more far fetched.

This is a rather Taboo topic and will get this thread closed quickly. Please vacate.

Meh, it just says to think twice... This hasn't been discussed in a while, and I don't think I've ever closed a thread just because it was about Blair's death, but rather because it got horribly stupid.

Well, if you're going to allow it, what do you think happened to him, TC?

Yeah, TC what are your thoughts. What cat got your tongue or is it the loss of your Concordia III that I blasted to kingdom come?

blair

stranger things have happend. after all we cant be sure about blairs death didnt see him die.

and look at legally blond, who would have thought that wouldnt have bombed, just shows what can happen

A thread risen from the grave yet again...

I really think that if folks would just read from the very beginning of this, they'd see that Chris Blair is dead.

When you're dealing with a completely fictional universe, such as in a videogame, what you see is what you get. The clear message at the end of Prophecy was that he died on the station, and that is what we are supposed to assume and believe until a newer game/book/tv show/movie contradicts that, and explains why he isn't dead.

Wondering if he somehow survived the wreck is for characters within the universe. As third-party observers who are given all relevent information through a God's-eye view, we already know what happened.

He was not shown alive after an event occured which should have caused his death, therefore he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back