Best Possible Squadron

DangerousCook

Rear Admiral
This may seem silly, but I was wondering if anyone would like to compile their ideal Wing Commander Squadron. What pilots would fly in it? (They can be dead, alive, Terran, Kilrathi Border Worlds etc.) What fighter(s) would they fly? Who would command it and what would their assignment be? I'm still working on mine, but if no one is interested in the thread I'll leave it well enough alone : )

I think they did this already. It was called Black Sword, Black Shield, Black Mace...no no! That's right, the squadron of Blair Clones - the Black LANCE!

I'd want Hawk, Spyder, and Iceman on the first wing, Baker wing, flying super ferrets. Second wing Seether, Blair, and Primate (just for a change of pace) in Morningstars. The Hellscream squadron, established for hit and run attacks, as well as space superiority.

And for me the Killer Bees will always be my first and my favorite squadron. Nobody would deny that at a time they were one of the most hated by the cats - during the Vega Campaign :)

Not sure how many we should name for a squadron (I guess 40-50 in our time).. but here goes a few: I would include: Seether, Iceman, Maniac, Flash: (hope we can handle all these guys togher! Might have to split up their wings.), Vaquero (with all these divas we gotta have a guy that'll follow orders and I've had good luck with him on my wing.), Primate, Yaeger, Bloodmist, Khaja, Blair, [Sternenwind, Jarmok: hey, they did well on the Standoff Scoreboards!], Bhurak Starkiller, Deathstroke, Jason 'Bear' Bondarevsky, Both Tolwyns... that pilot from the Wing Commander Academy cartoon that went AWOL(long before he went AWOL).. well that's a start.

Back