Best Evil Baddie / Baddy ?

Sorry, I meant in any film/game/panto etc

British actors are the best for a good baddie (especially Shakespearean actors (those are the best you'd find anywhere))

It’s formally defined as a specific British-based pantomime or dramatization of a given nursery tale that’s typically performed around Christmas. (I guess I’ve missed seeing this “adaptation” of WC.:))

Not all threads...
The ones that are closed really fast don't get any chance to go OT.
Thus I have proven your assertion wrong. :rolleyes:

Nah. A closed thread means that the topic is dead. And if a topic is dead, you can't very well continue discussing it, can you? And if you're not discussing it, then you're not on-topic. And if you're not on-topic, then you're off-topic. Nice try, though.

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Yeah, and you're either alive or dead. Unless you're not.
But what about the undead?!?
Originally posted by WildWeasel
Nah. A closed thread means that the topic is dead. And if a topic is dead, you can't very well continue discussing it, can you? And if you're not discussing it, then you're not on-topic. And if you're not on-topic, then you're off-topic. Nice try, though.
Okay, according to Netiquette, it's not good practice to post OT on Usenet. According to you, not posting is not on-topic, thus off-topic. Therefore, it's bad practice not to post on Usenet?!?
I always read off-topic as 'a post that is not on-topic - but a post nonetheless'.
The way you state it means that every post that doesn't exist is OT.

Btw: can we get any further OT on this thread? :eek:

Back