Autopilot

Chappy

Spaceman
Autopilot in WCP

I was just playing and when I finished off all of the enemies at NAV 1 and was ready for NAV 2, the autopilot light didn't come on. Then I noticed a yellow dot (missile I guess) still on the radar (but nowhere even close to us). So after the missile finally left the radar autopilot still didn't come on. I waited quite awhile too. I also tried selecting different NAV points, even selecting the NAV point I was just at (NAV 1).

Anyone else experience this and have a solution? I'm guessing it just got screwed up but was curious.

We are going to need specfic on which mission it is if you want help. It may have something to do with objectives,but without specfics, it is hard to know.

Well...

I don't remember exactly which one now. All I remember was we only had one NAV point and then right before we got done another wing wanted some help so NAV 2 was added but couldn't autopilot there.

Not a big deal though. Was just that one time so must've been some random bug or just didn't read my mission objectives that well.

Like the original message subject says, the game is WCP

To change the nav point when you get an SOS (sometimes the game won't do it automatically) press Ctrl-N to get your Nav Map.. then RIGHT click on the nav point that you want to set it as your destination.

Without knowing the mission, it's hard to say what the yellow dot was about.

I'll have to pay closer attention to Topic Titles in future, thanks for point out my mistake Hades

Yes it took me a very long time to realize that right-clicking selected a new nav point.

There was that one Secret Ops mission where you receive the distress call from the transport convoy and I kept letting them die because I couldn't figure out how to get over there.

I felt so incompetent. "Sorry guys, I'd love to go save your lives, but I don't know how to work this darn nav computer!"

Back