Argonaut-Class Conceptual Design

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
This is a heavy Confed Transport I designed. I used more detailed textures on it, and used suggestions from previous conceptual designs. I give you: The Argonot-Class Heavy Transport. I have included another picture of the shuttle deck with the shuttles on it. The shuttles would be used for carrying cargo out of the cargo boxes and ferrying people off of the ship if it is configured as a passenger ship.

Argonaut-Class Heavy Transport

10x Laser Turrets
Shuttle Compliment (12)
12x Cargo Boxes

Attachments

• argonot1.jpg
    argonot1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 56
  • argonot2.jpg
    argonot2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 53
the amount of shuttles and turrets seem a little unrealistic, try halfing the amounts for both.

Fatcat, your picture was an inspiration for a little MS Paint & Adobe Photoshop picture I have yet done... :D

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 55
Umm...a transport that can haul TWELVE cargo boxes, and it's military? Ten turrets isn't a heck of a lot. Also...shuttles? I'd have that thing carrying a small compliment of light fighters...it could get away with it given the size and large shuttle bay. Say...four? Maybe six?

Aron Figaro said:
Umm...a transport that can haul TWELVE cargo boxes, and it's military? Ten turrets isn't a heck of a lot. Also...shuttles? I'd have that thing carrying a small compliment of light fighters...it could get away with it given the size and large shuttle bay. Say...four? Maybe six?

What you're describing is some sort of Destroyer, not a Transport. The Transport in WC3, which this seems to be based on, had 2 turrets and that's it.

What you're describing is some sort of Destroyer, not a Transport. The Transport in WC3, which this seems to be based on, had 2 turrets and that's it.

It is a heavy transport, it's supposed to be much bigger than the normal transport. All the in-game transports were such garbage, one that has a good armament would be much more efficient.

looks cool, what era is it? the flight deck looks a bit tall but other than that it looks awesome

It's a Wc3 Era Transport.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was planning to make adjustments to it already.

Back