Argh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a game people not a state of living....SO GROW UP!!!!

You take this WC thing way too seriously...just sit back and enjoy....that's all for now, we return you to your previous.....(bleeeeeeeeeeeppppppp)

------------------
Call me a Pleb, you die!!! Got it fly boy?!?
Well do ya!?! Well punk!?! Because you know maybe, just maybe, when I'm flyin on your wing...my auto track could just mistake you for the Roach you are...got that...Ace!?! Sure you do...wouldn't want to get that nice squad jacket all mussed up now would we..?

Clearly if you think it is just a game than you have no grasp of the lives of the people who post here. I have a very complex life, and i am proud to say Wing Commander is a part of it. I think many people will agree with me there. As for this whole Frosty issue I have but one think to say. If you try and run this board like a dictatorship, than you are bound to get antamosity and rebellion. Keep that in mind.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Maybe everyone could just sorta relax and it'll be ok. You're just typing to someone, how could you get so pissed off over it?

Frosty's not that nice or anything but he's okay. He just said not to make dumb posts, it's not that hard.

I mean seriously, rebellion in a chat board? What a waste of time, there're lots of better things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back