Anyone ever played Star Control 3?

actually the rainbow worlds are not plot essential, they simply point to a secret star, :p u need to get the utwig bomb, get the sun device, resurrect/create the chmmr (chenjesu homeworld) and then, u can go to the samatra site :D
in the middle of urquan territory
however
u might also wanna:
see the skylandro, get rid of the drones
see pkunk and yehat and if poss ressurect the shofixti
u will need to see the melnorme traders and the mycon and druuge to get the sun device (i cant remember who has it)
the utwig bomb is fixed using a piece got from the druuge :D

so there ya go
have fun
btw take many chmmrs to the samatra homeworld as well as the talking pet from the umgah then when uve defeated the security fleet ull get a loada yehat and pkunk reinforcements :)
good luck and get star control 3 :D

lol, mr mcdob is a sc3 veteran i see :D seriously tho, sc3's hyper melee looks good :D so even if the single player is crap compared to sc2, the multi-play is better, cos it looks GR8! altho, i prefer the sc2 ships, so u should get timewarp :)

Originally posted by Madman
actually the rainbow worlds are not plot essential, they simply point to a secret star,

Eh, madman, he's talking about SC3, not SC2, and I believe they ARE plot essential in SC3.

hmm
well, ive finished sc3, twas some time back now, but im pretty sure they aint needed in that either, im not certain tho, however even if that is the case sc2 is far far better :D

Originally posted by Madman
hmm
well, ive finished sc3, twas some time back now, but im pretty sure they aint needed in that either, im not certain tho, however even if that is the case sc2 is far far better :D

IIRC, its an important plot element to collect the antimatter that's been dumped on the Rainbow Worlds. You also need the mother ark device that was dumped on one of the worlds in order to reawaken the Chmmr (which is what the question was about).
And yes, SC2 is much better. I don't think anyone will disagree with that statement.

now u see, thats the problem, there is not mother ark or chmmr resurrection in sc3, the ark of the mmrnmmrhm is used in sc2 (if i recall correctly, its deemed destroyed before the game starts) and the chmmr are created in sc2, not in sc3!

Back