Any foods you're just sick of?

Concordia

Swabbie
Banned
Any foods you're just sick of, either because you ate too many of them, or because of some reason why you don't like them?

-Concordia

Sour bread. Chinese mushrooms. Tofu. Mushrooms in general. Liver. Peanut butter. Loads of other stuff too. I really don't like them.

Originally posted by Concordia
Any foods you're just sick of, either because you ate too many of them, or because of some reason why you don't like them?

-Concordia
Eggs. Broccoli. Cauliflower. Cooked carrots. Rutabagas. Liver. Turnip. Eggplant. Anchovies. In fact, fish in general. In fact, seafood in general. Avocado. Turkey as a cold cut (hot w/ gravy is OK, though). Radishes. British food in general. Any "precious" foods. Speaking of which, quiche.

While we're on the subject, Thiftway has a real good deal on pop tarts this week. Three boxes of eight for $5. That's almost fifty pop tarts for $10. Great deal.

Re: Re: Any foods you're just sick of?

Originally posted by Preacher
British food in general

actually, I might be inclined to agree with you there, and I live in Britain! or perhaps just anything University processed :(

I dont really hate any food (trust me after living off of Military mess hall food (with the exception for Air Force... they know how to take care of their guys (even tho most of them are lazy!!) you'll accept anything thats homemade)

Don't get me started on Mexican food.. It's all the same stuff. You have some brown mush, some orange rice, maybe some beefy crap and a tortilla. Different items on the menu are just different assortments of the aforementioned basic Mexican food units.

Tacos: I've eaten at taco bell for months straight. After awhile you get sick of them.

Nachos: Ugh, the cheese makes you nauseous after a couple of times

Beef: I just don't feel like beef lately, don't ask me why.

I actually haven't been eating much over the past few weeks. My weight has taken a nosedive, and I'm only 147 now. A big problem when you're six-feet tall. I was a mighty 160 before, so I've lost 13 pounds, I still have full-muscle strength though. I can run somewhat better now actually.

Bananas: Ever since 10th grade, I have not eaten a single banana. There is a story behind this, but I don't want to say it. LOAF might yell at me.

-Concordia

You guys have obviously never eaten real mexican.

And fish are not evil. If you don't want to choke on the bones. Then take them out. I've been doing it since I was 5. Really quite trivial. If you're worried you might miss a bone, then be more careful. If you are too lazy to do either. Get the fish monger to fillet it for you or learn to do it yourself.

I hope I never have to cook for you guys. I've been cooking for 16 years and nothing pisses me off more than people who have wierd traumatic experiences with food that they can't get over. Jesus, its a banana Concordia. 6 foot tall guy can't handle a banana?

That and people who totally dismiss whole food types for no reason. I have a friend, doesn't like soup. No reason, just doesn't like it. WTF?

Back