Animated Series

Black-Wulf

Rear Admiral
Hey guys,
I wonder what you think about the Wing Commander Academy animated series.
I like this series...ok that could be because I have been grown up with wing commander...^^
And there is one question: Do you know wether there is a soundtrack to the series or any way to cut the music out of it? I would really like to play good ol' WC with that kickass music.

cant answer the question but the music rocks!
i wish i could dl a ring tone from wc, specifically the track that comes on in wc1 when your rushing to shuttle bay directly after the mission briefing

Loozer said:
cant answer the question but the music rocks!
i wish i could dl a ring tone from wc, specifically the track that comes on in wc1 when your rushing to shuttle bay directly after the mission briefing

Depending on your phone its very simple to convert the sound file into a ringtone. I did one for Loaf a year or so ago. I myself have the WC simulator jingle on mine. :)

Yup, I'm still using the scramble theme you made me. I'm not really sure how you sent it to me, though.

As for the Academy music, unfortunately I don't know of anywhere to find it -- I really, really wanted to put 'clean' music over the credits when I was doing the high quality transfers a while back... but I had no luck finding any music.

There's no c omplex organism to 'extract' them here -- it's not like a video game that stores the music as separate files you can boil out... the WCA episodes are straight copies from VHS tapes, with no way to separate the music from the dialogue.

Well, I think if you had the proper video editing software, such as Premiere, you could take the audio from the entire episode and do what you will with it.

and with some kinda cut-program I can seperate it into several audio tracks?
nice...thx. do you mean Adobe Primiere?

Black-Wulf said:
and with some kinda cut-program I can seperate it into several audio tracks?

No, only 1 stereo track.

Its quite easy to rip the audio from the episode, the issue is you cant seperate the music from the rest of the sound fx and dialogue. You will never be able to do it, sorry. :(

Back