Angry Moms Boycott Eatery That Asks Kids To Keep Quiet (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats boring, this thread is about Carrie Fisher now.

Carrie%20Fisher.JPG

I must say this thread was thoroughly but got boring :rolleyes:
It would be much better if it was about Mazda now.

Attachments

• sd-fc01.jpg
    sd-fc01.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
I read the article and saw the pictures but have not seen the video and it gives me something to think about.

I have worked with children for the last eight years and it has taught me one thing. Children will always be children. Dan did the right thing of putting up the sign, people go out with or without children to have a good time and go somewhere nice to eat. But to have children causing a ruckus at a place where people want to have a nice time is not acceptable to any degree. I have worked at cafes and at restaruants and I have seen children causing a scene no matter how young they.

At one restaruant I worked at, some of the waitress/waiters have offered to taken the children away from the parents and keep them occupied allowing them enjoy their meals. The waiters/waitress would take them to a nearby garden fountain which was in the restaurant and show them the flowers and fished in the pond which distracted the children and calms them down.
The parents were thankful and appreciated the help they were given.

There has been another incident at a swimming class at a gym where a group of children where taking swimming classes and two particular boys where at one end of the pool kicking at a bar figuring out how long will it take to break or come off. None of the other parents or the swimming instructor took the courage to tell the two boys off. A friend of mine was swimming at the time and recalls getting out of the pool walking over to the two boys and telling them off and leave the gym with their parents if they are going to anything stupid.
After that incident a couple of parents of the other children walked over to him and thank him for taking the initative of stopping the boys as they were afraid of telling the boys off themselves as their children went to the same school as the boys did and were worried that the parents might be up tight about it.

What I heard later that day was that the boys parents were so embarress by what the boys did to the pool and offered to pay the damages to what they did.

The point I am getting at is that children should be restrain when they are out in public, sure there are moments, but parents should control the children and avoid public embarressment.

My God, what happened to the giant resolution c-word thread?

I'd better put her out of her misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back