Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
And you can now register for the open Flat Universe multiplayer alpha! The game will be playable on both 32 & 64 bit versions of Windows, Linux and MacOS! It incorporates numerous improvements from smaller scale tests and is the coolest version yet! The Maslas Brothers are targeting next Saturday, August 26, to go live with the multiplayer server. Sign up and get ready to play!
Get access to the first open multiplayer alpha version of the game!
This early access version includes:
- Room based online multiplayer game
- Improvements suggested during the closed alpha period:
- HUD improvements for better situation awareness
- Better balancing for the heavies (esp. the Broadsword) plus their turrets now get damaged
- Black-out and tunnel vision effects due to high g maneuvers (which gets worse if your acceleration absorbers are damaged)
- Highly improved explosions (the old ones where boring)
- A couple new soundtrack pieces by Cory Fujimori
- Updated graphics effects (better anti-aliasing, bloom etc.). The poster image is not a mock-up. It was render through the game engine!
- Several bug fixes and improvements
- And most importantly: A brand new launcher/patching system that will allow us to make incremental updates to the game without the need to download/reinstall the whole thing.
Original update published on August 20, 2017
Last edited by a moderator: