and, and...in SQ

Re: Re: Nope, not french, but...

Originally posted by Wedge009
...and IMHO, the X-Box controller is very poorly designed.
True that, but programmers can very easily create Xbox titles, and you can always buy a controller with reconfigured buttons(of course, I haven't actualy personaly met anybody who likes the Xbox, but...), so it'll probably be succesful anyway:(

You wouldn't think so judging from all the people playing it in the shops... although the particular store where I worked only sold 5 Boxes (and they really are huge boxes) on the first day. So much for Microsoft's saturation advertising. :)

I'm actually pretty pro X=box, and the controller isn't that bad once you get used to it. Although I found the design kinda wierd, especaially since most of the creation for the X-box and all it's accessories, was done by taking polls over what fans wanted in a console system. (Obviously chose some of the wrong people on a point or two there.)

That's the thing - "once you get used to it". :)

Still, you can't please everyone... guess everyone should choose what pleases them, not others.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Still, you can't please everyone... guess everyone should choose what pleases them, not others.

HALKET2.jpg

At least we get to see a different picture than the "so big that takes two screens" one he used to post before... :)
(and by saying this, I'm sure I've condemned us all to seeing it again... ;) )

Back