Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles

Ptarmigan

Spaceman
Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles

These images were found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

More

============================================

The Ancient Egyptians were quite advanced for their time. They had some concept of photography by putting chemicals that changed color when exposed to light. Egyptians are likely to have visited South America and even North America. They have found lotus plants, which is only found in South America and cocaine in mummies.

Actually, that submarine image made me think of the stones used in ice curling. I guess the ancient Egyptians invented that too?

Damn, but they were probably THE most boring civilization on the planet. No wonder they didn't last...

You think that's impressive? Check it: This one time, I ate like half a pizza all at once. Everybody was telling me to go for it, and at first I didn't want to, but then I was like shit, it's so crazy it just might work.

And it did.

You are all rank amateurs... compared to DOCTOR COLOSSUS!

bigburger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You magnificent bastard, you - I can do naught but stand mute, struck dumb with sheer awe and reverence.

If you did indeed finish that monster hamburger then I assume you grabbed that roll of paper towels to use later as your toilet paper. That's a huge hamburger!

shit... that's one large burger!

I heard they held a contest for those burgers, I think it was either a high school or college girl that ate it.

yes I said a girl

If a chinese guy wheiging 120 pounds can eat three times as many hotdogs
with ease as two enormous guys end up vomiting attempting to keep up, than
I have no problem to believe a young girl can eat that burger.

As for the markings, they keep referring to anti-gravity engines and jet
propulsion, what is that chopper doing there then? :p

Back