An Unfair Advantage?

Wicket thing? Whatever do you mean?

Kalkrath: Ice hockey is insane. I don't know where they get so many over-aggressives in one place.

I really could start quoting the HHGttG books to explain the Wicket but I won't...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

The wickett is those 3 sticks with 2 little sticks on top of them. The batter stands in front of them while the pitcher tries to hit them with the ball.

Why do I know this? Why is my head filled with useless knowledge that will never serve any usefull purpose?

No Regret: I know what a wicket is. But I didn't understand what Steampunk was talking about.
Anyway, you never know about useless knowledge. One day, a crazy cricket player might come up to you with a gun and say "Tell me what a wicket is, or I'll kill you!" - and then it will all be worth it
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You better believe it... Cricket players can be crazy (I've played... that says enough (Though I pretty much suck
smile.gif
))

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Y'know what? I'm not sure where I was going with wickets either. I think I was sleepy and confused at the time because wickets remind me of Ewoks. They're soooo cu ... eh-hem

Unless you lied in the profile about your location, that's pretty early to be sleepy and confused...

Quarto: Not really. I'm confused most of the time, usually when I'm at this board & when I'm looking for things. Grrrrr. I can never find it & it's usually right in front of me.

------------------
Aide to politician: "Are you sure you want to go ahead with this ban on smoking in eateries?
It'll put you in a no-win situation.
Either way smokers end up fuming in restaurants."
The Politician by David Fletcher.

Penguin... That's better than me... I'm confused ALL the time
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Back