An announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Col.Dom
I was trying to get all the members put their affiliation in their sigs but... the idea was none too popular (bandwith constrains sigs to four lines, including spaces).

That's unfortunate. It would've been helpful in indicating which people around here need special attention.

I'm sorry, I was just kidding around. I didn't know everyone took everything so seriously on the CZ. I'm here to enjoy Wing Commander and have fun. That's all I ever mean, was fun.

Originally posted by vax
I'm sorry, I was just kidding around. I didn't know everyone took everything so seriously on the CZ. I'm here to enjoy Wing Commander and have fun. That's all I ever mean, was fun.

Meh, that's just WildWeasel, though :p

The trick is to take everyone's personality with a grain of salt. I know it must be torture for WildWeasel (and a few others) for me to be running around on the CZ. Just as long as you keep things within CZ rules, everybody is happy :D

... and if you decide to go Maniac like me, make sure you do it in moderation and throw in some normalness so as not to get banned. Swabbie action sux!

HOORAY FOR THE WILD EAGLES!! :D

I have no problem with you running around on the Chat Zone.

However, don't think that I won't continue smacking you when you act stupid.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I have no problem with you running around on the Chat Zone.

R-really?? Wow!

I can't believe I just read that :eek:

Why, thank you WildWeasel :)

However, don't think that I won't continue smacking you when you act stupid.

Understood. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Besides, half the good jokes come from you "smacking," people (myself included) :D

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Understood. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Besides, half the good jokes come from you "smacking," people (myself included) :D

You're missing the point. :(

The smacking isn't some sort of game. It's supposed to be a hint. Instead of realizing that you're becoming a second Bob McDob, you're blindly enjoying it. I know that you claim to be kidding around, but are you really that sick?

Instead of realizing that you're becoming a second Bob McDob, you're blindly enjoying it. I know that you claim to be kidding around, but are you really that sick?

Rest assured, I am just kidding around....

By-the-by, I personally believe many people here have self-esteem problems. Primarily the core flaming audience of this forum. How desperate must one be to gain attention and accolade to try to tear apart what little solidarity remains in our tattered community? Instead of ripping to shreds the few dedicated fans that remain, we should (politely) correct thier mistakes, educate them on what IS and ISN'T right about thier theories on WC, and pat them on the back with a hearty "welcome to the fold".
If you want to flame me, go ahead. Just remember that I am a mean SOB and will bite if neccicary. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back