An announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacis2

Rear Admiral
This thread is to announce my leaving of WC CIC CZ, it's been an eventful year here, i had a great time. I'm leavin because

1. I feel that i am ruinin this board with my dumb actions.
2. I think alot of u don't like this dumbness and the moderators don't seem to be as tolerant.
3. I had a rank, i worked hard for it, now i'm a cadet again.

Thanks to everyone who's made my stay here comfortable, and tolerating the dumb shit that I am. Thanks to the moderators for not banning me and killing all of my dumb threads. Special thanks to Col.Dom for being a strong Hellcat advocate.
If it is possible to delete my account, please do. Maybe if i come to my senses i'll come back.

i'll be monitoring this post for a few more days before migrationg totally to spacebattles.com forums.

Thank You
David Leong

HELLCAT RULEZ!
SO DO THE MODERATORS!

Couple things...

1. There are people way more dumb then you around here, you're fine.

2. If you look at the number of users registered and count how many actually flame everyone, the number can be counted on one hand...or something like that.

3. I have no idea how you lost your rank but you must of done something to break one of the rules. If you send me a $100 bill I can make sure you get your rank back. :)

Hellcat is still a piece of crap and will always be a piece of crap.

Spacebattles is where the real idiots are. I can't go there without feeling sorry for mankind.

my heart bleeds for you,
look at it bleed, bleed, bleed all over the place

seriously fella, I don't think anyone is being particularly nasty to you, everyone gets a bit of flak from time to time, neither are you particularly dumb, you shouldn't take names to yourself. If you're set on going to SB, well thats your choice.

Dynaco's right- there are people who post way dumber stuff here than you.

It'll be sad to see you go. The Hellcat V needs all the support it can get! Besides, you added a bit of flare around here. Just make sure your flare stays within CZ limits :D

Good luck at Space Battles, though....

Sounds like you have some serious esteem issues -- you'd be better off seeing a counselor than a guy trying to prove Star Destroyers are really square.

Don´t leave in anger, sorrow, or despair. Take a break and contemplate. Those who veer away from the well-trodden norm make life interesting for the boring farts who fear to do so. It may be tough on the fringe, but it´s never dumb.
If you want to talk about being dumb , I don´t even know how to put smileys in my messages.
This is a time when I´d really like to!

Dude- You may have made a mistake or two, but who doesn't? I mean I started posting and was getting reamed left and right. Look at me now, I still get reamed left and right, but I stick with it because that is the way that things are. Even though people ream you and ya get flak it is all in good fun and people don't really mean it. Just take it with a grain of salt. As Captain Kirk said in the TOS episode THE DOOMSDAY MACHINE, "We are stronger with you than without you!" Don't leave on the account of a couple people. You'll get your rank back. Things always get better. Stick with it yo :D.

You shouldn't use "An announcement" as your subject header. People might think this is important. Instead, it should read "Click to read Juvenile nonsense." Seriously man, I'd take LOAFs advice. A rank is a couple of yellow sprites in html, it doesn't really mean anything, nor will your absence from this board if this is what you choose to post on it. I've left some assinine messages too, Who cares?

You shouldn't start a post with "Instead, it should read "Click to read Juvenile nonsense." and then admit outright to making "assinine messages". :p

Juvenile does not infer assinine, nor vice versa. I meant juvenile in the context of his message and the way he presents his problem.

Why is it that when people leave the CZ they have to make a big deal about it. Then they usually come back later anyways.......

Why is it some people go out of their way to make insulting comments to people making big deals of leaving :rolleyes:

The message could just be allowed to die

Originally posted by vax

I like the Hellcat.....:)

That, my friend, makes you eligible for membership to THE WILD EAGLES!! W00T W00T!!

... and, yes, although dacis2 is no longer at the CZ, for as long as he supports the Hellcat V, he will be a member of The Wild Eagles :cool:

Originally posted by vax

Sweet! Where do I sign?:D

Well... *ahem*... there is no signature block, per se.

You see, we're a loose band of MEGA-DUDEZ who share our mutual coolness in common. We all either like Maniac and/or the Hellcat V and me.

Unfortunately, we have no web page or anything. I was trying to get all the members put their affiliation in their sigs but... the idea was none too popular (bandwith constrains sigs to four lines, including spaces).

Mav23, Wulf, pygmypiranha, Valor NR, Viper... heck, there are quite a few of us.

We just plain r0x0r!!

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Another one bites the dust.

HAHAHA!! Are you keeping count...? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back