Am I missing something??

Shazzam

Spaceman
I was wondering if I am missing something here, well, I tried to do the way you guys want the newbies to understand how to patch up the high speed computer with Window XP. I downloaded the audio tool, wcphr_fix and prophecy. It is working now, I cannot believe why it didn't work at the first time or so forth.
Chris Reid, you have to forgive me and you know me through email, I am sorry for inconviences that would have caused. I just play around with the system and reading your forum. I was trying to make out what you guys were talking about how to install. I was banging my head on my desk and bruised it:eek: Oh my goodness and it is my VERY BAD. I didn't realized what I did wrong in the past on my system and gotten into frustration. I do pray that you don't hold any grudge against me??
Now, I am going to ask any of you, Am I missing something here??

No problem. Since you seem to have your game working now, what do you think you might be missing? There isn't a lot to tech support. You read through the threads in the tech support forum to try to find one that addresses your problem. If you don't find a solution, then you start a new thread with your specific condition and we see what we can do about it.

ChrisReid said:
No problem. Since you seem to have your game working now, what do you think you might be missing? There isn't a lot to tech support. You read through the threads in the tech support forum to try to find one that addresses your problem. If you don't find a solution, then you start a new thread with your specific condition and we see what we can do about it.

Well, I was thinking about something to do with Prophecy like need to patch up something or did not upload. OK, I got it for example when I start the game and I was wondering why the screen changed from and to the 640x480 instead of my regular screen 1200x something??? I did take the compatibility program of window 95 or 98 off from the Prophecy. Did I do something wrong here??:rolleyes:

Yeah, for whatever you're doing, go to the Files section, click on the game you're playing and see if there's any patches you need.

Back