alternative missions B

I guess you let Beaufort be destroyed. Go back and save that space station, or you´ll be frustrated to take the Dauntless safely to the Rostov jump point, only to see the bugs go after her in Rostov and swarm the helpless carrier.

You get Endgame C if Beaufort Station ever gets destroyed. If you want to get to Endgame B, you need to keep Beaufort from being destroyed, AND have not captured the Fralthi in mission 1. To get Endgame A, you need to keep Beaufort safe AND have captured the Fralthi.

I didn't realise it was the end when I first saw that scene. I was expecting some miracle, but no :)

Really? Most comments seemed to indicate that people expected a big explosion... I guess we disappointed them in that regard, too :p.

Even though I took the music right from the mission music for that scene, I had a lot of fun with it. Just because of the way the scene was designed... there isnt a big explosion, so I just faded out the music with the video - I thought it was really cool when it was done. One of the songs that gave me chills after seeing what I created - I couldn't believe it.

Originally posted by Ijuin
You get Endgame C if Beaufort Station ever gets destroyed. If you want to get to Endgame B, you need to keep Beaufort from being destroyed, AND have not captured the Fralthi in mission 1. To get Endgame A, you need to keep Beaufort safe AND have captured the Fralthi.

You get to Endgame B if you protected Beauford and don't have the Fralthi with you anymore by the end of the 10th mission.

Originally posted by cff
You get to Endgame B if you protected Beauford and don't have the Fralthi with you anymore by the end of the 10th mission.

Oh? I thought it was only when you didn't get the Fralthi in the first place. Then again, I always redid a mission any time the Zu'baka got destroyed...

It amounts to the same thing, Ijuin :). If you lose the Fralthi, it's just like if you didn't capture it in the first place.

Back