Investigating now... will type here as I go and post at the end.
1. Looks like Dead Meat has had its order submitted flag set to 1. If you didn't do it, it means the end-of-movement-phase-do-I-need-an-order predictor misfired (should it be discovered that he should have an order).
2. Artificially forcing it back to 'I need to send and order in'.
3. With the flag on, I get a blank orders window, and the mesasge 'There are no forward targets in range'. This means that the predictor is in line with the orders window, so the predictor itself isn't the problem, if there is one. (It should be noted however, that you are offered the chance to drop an FF. From the looks of things though, there isn't a valid FF target, so that may be why the predictor didn't offer you up an order window on that account alone).
4. Now I need to manually step through your order window generation process to see what is going on w.r.t. if you should or shouldn't have an order.
5. Okay got to Sivar's Fist. Bearing to Sivar's Fist is 30deg exactly. This should be within the half-cone of a 60deg arc, a.k.a you're correct that you should be able to opportunity fire.
6. Aha. As I suspected, it got rejected on LOS basis. Well clearly that's a bug. Let's dive into that and see why.
7. Thinks we were on the same square due to an error in the length formula. Fixed.
Okay go ahead and submit your orders now!
In other news, i'd comment on the immelman thing, but Capi explained it correctly. As for the rules... well bring Ironduke in!
Also a big thanks and congrats to all you testers. WCTOO came in a (tied) 2nd place as Fan Project of the Year
. You all deserve credit for all your help in finding bugs!