ace!

TC

SubCrid
For those who didn't notice, ace updated the CIC today.

We are all very proud of him.

Yeah, ace did an excellent job. We made a video chronicling the couple hours we all spent getting ace back into the updating scene (updating news is never a one person job).

Ace is a very talented and special individual whom we should all look up to from time to time. We should all be very proud.

Check it out, Registered since January 2000, and this is only post #3! Old School all the way baby.

Yeah, I noticed ace too. Hey, it's nice that some people remember WC. Even Maniac was happy about it, how cool is that? :)

BTW, those flight suits do a good job of making you stand out this year. Go CIC!

dc2003daythree2.jpg
Nice to see you all in your Prophecy uniforms

One question who's the girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a very luck man, not only for the girl, but for finding a girl that is willing to make you a WC Flightsuit :D

Yeah updating the CIC is an unexpectedly arduous process. I hadn't updated since 2001 and the process has changed drastically since then so it's a lot harder for me to break the page. I really do hope to do more updates in the future now that I remember how much fun it is.

Was that picture taken near the Wiltern theatre in L.A.? If not it sure does look like the area. :confused:

Back