A Perfect World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Just something to take our minds off current events. In a perfect world within the Wing Commander universe, what do you think would happen. As in, what would you like to have happen?

The war on terrorism. Preperations for action in Iraq. Numorous terrorist acts. Protest on stopping terrorism, yes, they protest that. I thought thinking about what your ideal view of the Wing Commander universe would be a well deserved diversion from it all.

oh well in that case, the war on terrorism is a misguided stupid attempt to rationalise random attacks on the "enemies" of the USA, preparations for war with Iraq are the stupidest ideas ive ever heard and its about time the world woke up. and when is old laden gonna realise that in his speech he says that "you shall be bombed as you have bombed us"

in which case, not that many people in the WTC had actually flown planes into al-quaeda'n buildings and definitely they hadnt caused so much damage, so why doesnt the dense bugger wake up and smell the smoke, because what hes doing isnt "an eye for an eye" its killing the entire flock because one sheep has screpes (foot and mouth anyone?)

I've gotten tired of talking about these issues right now. I would be happy to discuss them in the American Politics thread when I'm ready. Meanwhile, would you keep to topic please? Thank you, I'll be willing to talk further on why and why not stopping terrorism is the right thing to do and what such later.

I'm tired of this stupid crap. I'm just closing it instead of moving it this time. Don't do this, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back