A Bad Fur Day (December 30, 2012)

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
Soooooo... Do the Kilrathi Eject? I think we know that they do considering all the ejection pods I toasted in Wing Commander 3! The Wing Commander movie's tie in - The Confederation Handbook - seems to suggest they don't. What does the movie itself have to say on this matter? Not much... or at least not much that we knew of until today! Here's a little scene from the movie that I've slowed down so you can be perfectly clear on this! Check it out here. (720p 48.5MB)

--
Original update published on December 30, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
I know in the original Wing Commander, it was stated that most, if not all Kilrathi fighters did not have ejection seats. I also believe that in The Secret Missions II, the Dralthi Mk. IIs you end up flying are not equipped with them, though the crews tried to retrofit them in.

I know in the original Wing Commander, it was stated that most, if not all Kilrathi fighters did not have ejection seats. I also believe that in The Secret Missions II, the Dralthi Mk. IIs you end up flying are not equipped with them, though the crews tried to retrofit them in.

That's exactly right. It's a hot topic because of how we can't eject from the Dralthi we capture in SM2, but we do see other Kilrathi pilots eject over the years (and we eject from Kilrathi fighters in Academy/Armada/etc).

Back