3rd Oxford Mission

wow..this brings back old memory.

i forgot what did I to pass this mission.

right now the demon hunter... is green to me... i'm friendly to them...they don't attack me lol
i only managed to kill off 2 hunter and that's it..mission failed.

what should I do to make them attack me instead of drayman?

thanks

exactly how does excel mess up the files--I've used it multiple times without ill effect--it was Excel for OS X though

hm..i edited using excel for osx... all i did was just changed the speed and when i launch into space...there was no graphic for all of the spaceship out there.. and when I use the backup csv file.. everything came back except my ship got no loadout no cargo and no artifact... -.-

hellcatv said:
exactly how does excel mess up the files--I've used it multiple times without ill effect--it was Excel for OS X though
It doesn't. I've used Excel to edit the csv files, too, with no ill effects. This was the Windows version of Excel.

I got to this mission today, and the most difficult thing for me is the fact that the Hunter Demon's are allied to me. This means that the turrets on my Galaxy won't fire on them, and I can't select enemies easily with 'h'.

Is there any way to change my faction with the Hunters for this mission?

You must be using 1.0. I used 1.1 and, besides much easier, the Hunter Demon's were hostile to me already. Try installing 1.1. Or, not... and prepare yourself for one hellish difficult mission.

Warning: Backup your saves, along with serialized_xml, before installing. There have been reports of save incompatibility.

I'm playing 1.1, but they were still friendly to me.
I'll admit that after enough failures, I resorted to cheating to get past this mission. Without targeting, I wasn't even coming close to keeping the Drayman alive. Editing the units.csv file to make the Drayman have as much armor as Perry Naval Base gave me plenty of time to attack the friendly Demons.

Back