Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Spaceman
356 days have passed and I'm still here. If you're wondeing, it's my B-day today
biggrin.gif

(All left to do now is wait some more, after all what's 17 years/6205 days/148920 hours/8935200 minutes compering to the averege life-span of a human?)

------------------
Evilution!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, happy b-day

I think I'm here since about a year too. Twas in february '99 that I registered if my memory hasn't failed me yet again.

------------------
The time is near.
There are lots days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Yes, and posts about your number of posts are the reason. Quit wasting our server space
smile.gif

Happy bday dude mine was 2/10
smile.gif

BTW, Earthworm is at 905. WOW!

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited February 11, 2000).]

Happy birthday. I have already passed my birthday of membership on this board. It was January 29th..... I think. I know it was January 20-something anyways.

------------------
We shall slice of their heads and thrust them upon tiki sticks!

Um, Kalk, maybe you didn't notice that most of my posts are prety much inteligent.
biggrin.gif
And I realy didn't know that inteligent discusions are a waste of space, since that's one of the main reasons why this board is here.
kilcool.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Yeah, you're REAL intellegent Earthworm... You're the one going around attempting to mate by bumping heads when you should be getting to know your own female side
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

And that's that.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back