1. Giraldus117

    Wing Commander: Prophecy H.O.T.A.S Setup Help

    Greetings all, I currently have a Saitek X-55 HOTAS system and while i am able to map 90% of the controls needed to play Wing Commander: Prophecy, the remaining 10% is the ability to use the Throttle to control the speed and to flip my Joystick twist axis to make the ship roll left when i twist...